September Bristol Lodge Supper Prep
- Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Time: 12:00pm–2:30pm
- Location: FPCW Kitchen , 349 Boston Post Rd, Weston, MA 02493
- Contact: Mary Menino, Facilitator
We will be preparing food to take to the Bristol Lodge Soup Kitchen on Wednesday, Sept. 23rd for their grab-n-go meal program for the hungry. On our menu will be pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, french fries, cookies, fruit, and ice cream gift cards.
- 5 Volunteers are needed to make the pulled pork recipe;
- 3 volunteers to make coleslaw for 20 people;
- 3 people to bake or buy cookies for 20 people;
- 2 people to donate frozen french fries;
- and someone to purchase fruit (“hand” fruit such as bananas, apples, oranges) for 60.