Lawn Games & Lemonade!
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 12:00pm–3:00pm
- Location:First Parish Grounds, 349 Boston Post Road
★ Lawn Games & Lemonade is a community event sponsored by First Parish Church in Weston. All are welcome! ★
This is a fun, festival-style event with games, music, and refreshments. Get the most out of the end of summer with a day outside in the fresh air!
We will have a variety of activities to enjoy, including:
- Ping pong (regulation-size table!)
- Extra-large outdoor Jenga (very popular in past years!)
- Cornhole/beanbag toss
- Ladder ball
- Foam/Nerf Axe Throwing (!)
- Video games inside our cool, well-ventilated chapel
. . . and more!
And as always, we will have our big backyard, playground, and kid-friendly basketball net. Learn a new game, challenge your family and friends, or team up tournament-style!
The popular DJ Kid Spin will keep the music going and the Lemonade will be flowing! We aren’t mixing up a batch of powdered lemon drink (sorry, Country Time!); we will have freshly squeezed lemonade to go with kettle-popped popcorn and other refreshments.
With school starting up again and many families new to the area, the SVdP Lincoln Weston Food Pantry is looking to restock its shelves.
To help others enjoy autumn as much as we are, First Parish will be collecting the following non-perishable items at Lawn Games & Lemonade:
• canned tuna • canned black beans • canned or boxed chicken and vegetable broth • jarred pasta sauce • cereal (all varieties) • chips, popcorn, and other fun snacks •
(Please be sure that expiration dates are still good on all donated food items!)
Join us for one more laid-back, lazy summer day with fresh lemonade, popcorn, and games. (Finally, a chance to prove to your neighbors once and for all that you really are a ping pong legend.)
For more information, contact Robert Jones at RJones@FirstParishWeston.org or Sarah Napoline at SarahNapoline@FirstParishWeston.org.
The RAIN DATE is Sunday, October 1st (still starting at 12:00 PM).