- This event has passed.
Bristol Lodge Supper
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 1:30pm–3:30pm
- Location:First Parish Kitchen, 349 Boston Post Rd, Weston, MA 02493
- Contact: Mary Menino, Facilitator
Our next Bristol Lodge supper is on Wednesday, June 22nd. The menu will include Honey-and-Soy-glazed chicken thighs (link), a cold chickpea salad with fresh herbs and scallions (link), green beans, fruit and dessert (bars or cookies of your own choice or try the whole orange snack cake recipe [link]). I promise all the recipes are simple and require no special skills or an expansive pantry! If you would like to donate food or help with preparations (1:30 to 3:15 in First Parish kitchen), contact Mary Menino.
To serve the projected 60 guests, we will need:
- 5 triple recipes of Honey-and-Soy-glazed chicken thighs
- 5 triple recipes of the chickpea salad
- 14 pounds of green beans (prep team will cook on June 22)
- 60 pieces of fruit (like bananas, apples, oranges)
- 4 or 5 typical recipes for bars or cookies or orange snack cake