ANNUAL MEETING OF
THE FIRST PARISH CHURCH IN WESTON
in our 323rd year as a congregation
February 7th, 2021
Annual Meeting & Budget Documents
Below are PDF files of the materials needed for the First Parish Budget Hearing (January 31st) and Annual Meeting (February 7th).
- Annual Warrant (Announcement & Agenda) for the Annual Meeting on February 7th
- “News & Views” – Annual Reports of the Congregation & Proposed Budget
(Please note: this document was revised as of Feb 3rd with a correction to the Partner Church Committee’s Annual Report and a revised budget that includes an additional sum for Outreach that was approved by the Standing Committee on January 31, 2021 after the Budget Hearing.)
- 2021, Minister’s Program Summary and Index– Church Program Summary and Index.
Meeting ID: 986 0335 8957
First Parish Annual Meeting — Sunday, February 7th
* * *
To Call In via Phone
- Call 646-876-9923 –or– 301-715-8592
(if those numbers do not work, try this link to find a local number.)
- Enter Meeting ID number: 986 0335 8957
Helpful to Know for Phone Participants:
- Mute/Unmute yourself – press Star (*) 6
- To raise/ lower your “hand” to vote or – Star (*) 9
* * *
Web Address Information
If clicking on the links above is not working, try copying and pasting the appropriate text below into the address bar of your web browser:
- Sunday Service via Vimeo — https://vimeo.com/showcase/fpcw-services
- Sunday Service via YouTube — https://tinyurl.com/FPW-YouTube
We are using the SAME LINK for Fellowship Hour, Budget Hearing, and Annual Meeting:
TEXT of the Warrant for Annual Meeting
The members of The First Parish Church in Weston are hereby notified to meet at the annual meeting of the Church in the Parish Hall on Sunday, February 7th, 2021 at 11:30 AM.
In order to comply with the Commonwealth’s safety orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will not be held in person. Pursuant to a November 10th unanimous vote of the Standing Committee, the 2021 Annual Meeting will be held “virtually” using the Zoom on-line app. A link to the meeting will be included in the eParish Post and our Orders of Service for the Sunday worships in the remainder of the month. Voting and question instructions will be included in the link. During the meeting we will act upon the following articles:
- Article 1. To elect a Moderator.
- Article 2. To receive and act upon the annual reports of the minister, Church officers and committees.
- Article 3. To elect officers and committees of the Church in accordance with the Bylaws.
- Article 4. To appropriate money for minister’s compensation for 2021.
- Article 5. To appropriate money for expenses of the Church for 2021, and to reserve accounts, and to make transfers between reserve accounts.
- Article 6. To authorize the Standing Committee to appoint delegates of The First Parish Church in Weston to the 2021 General Assembly of the Unitarian Universalist Association, and delegates and representatives of The First Parish Church in Weston during 2021 to other organizations and assemblies.
Dated: January 11, 2021
duly authorized by Don Pierson, Chair of the Standing Committee