First Parish Church is the stone church in the center of town, overlooking the Town Green, where Boston Post Road, School Street, and Church Street all meet.
Office Phone: (781) 893-7798
To contact specific staff, please see our Staff page.
Church Office: Monday through Friday – 9:30 AM to 5:15 PM
Minister’s Hours: Day off on Monday; in the office Tuesday through Friday.
Assistant Minister’s Hours: Day off on Monday; in the office Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday and working remotely on Wednesdays.
- Ministers’ office hours may vary due to meetings, events, and other parish commitments; you are encouraged to contact Jeff or Sarah for an appointment so they can block off some uninterrupted time for you.
- Our ministers are always available if you are having a pastoral crisis; contact the main office or Rev. Jeff directly.
PARKING & Entrances
Our parking lot is entered from Boston Post Road, though it fills quickly on Sundays. The easiest secondary parking is along Boston Post Road facing towards town where you can partially pull off the asphalt surface.
There are two main church entrances.
- From the parking lot, there is a covered stone porch on the left (near the front lawn) that enters into the sanctuary.
- Between the church and parish house (the main building to the right as you approach from the parking lot), there is an enclosed breezeway with a door that provides access to the main sanctuary as well as to all rooms and facilities of the church.
- In the interest of public health, we ask all members and visitors to use the breezeway entrance to streamline check-in & contact tracing.
In addition to the main entryway, First Parish has a secondary entrance off Church Street. The outer vestibule is always open for deliveries and drop-off; the inner door is open during business hours Monday through Friday and leads directly to the church office. You can use 17 Church Street as an approximate address for Google street view or directions.
Special Access and Assistance
- Handicap parking is in the upper parking lot near the playground and in the upper driveway to the left of the main parking lot.
- The breezeway entrance is wheelchair accessible.
First Parish is located in the center of Weston at 349 Boston Post Road. Use the map below to find directions from your location.