- Regular Sunday Services - 10:30 am
Click here for a description of our worship services
- Festival Sundays (Thanksgiving, Sunday before Christmas, and Easter) - 9:30 am & 11:15 am
- Special Services: held on the high holidays such as the Interfaith Thanksgiving, special Christmas time services, Holy week, and others as announced in the Parish Post
- Summer Sundays (mid-June through Labor Day Weekend) - 10:00 am. Summer services are held jointly with The Congregational Church of Weston, with services at First Parish through July and then at the Congregational Church (130 Newton Street, Weston) through Labor Day
- Adult Education
Periodic adult education classes are held on Sundays before or after church. Check the Parish Post for the schedule.
For some 200 children of all ages, infants and toddlers through eight grade, the church school is held in the Religious Education wing, concurrently with the adult service, 10:30 am to 11:50 am weekly.
The children participate in their own chapel service most weeks, beginning at 10:35 am in Sears Chapel, followed by class time. On specified "Family Sundays," they join their parents for the first part of worship in the church before being dismissed to class. On AllGEN Sundays, children remain in worship for the entire service.
High School students are encouraged to volunteer as Classroom Aides to work with adult teachers in leading church school classes on Sunday morning. Volunteer credit hours are granted and scheduling is flexible. Please contact DRE Beverly Dillaway if interested in participating.
First Parish High School students also are invited to participate in this year's new youth programs, beginning with a sleepover in September – watch the Parish Post and e-Post for schedule details!
Young people are also invited to participate in:
- The Junior Choir (grades 1-5), which rehearses at 9:30 am in Sears Chapel
- The Youth Choir (grades 6-12), which rehearses from 11:50 am - 1:00 pm in the Parlor
For more information, see this years Church School Prospectus.